Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Each module will need to be built on a 32x32 baseplate, or some multiple
thereof.  The walls will only need to be about six bricks high, enough to
clear the top of the figs' heads.  The only real constraint is that the
doorways, as I mentioned above, will have to be somewhat standardized.  It
won't be anything complicated, I promise - most likely just that each module
will need to have at least two doors, located in any of eight possible
(symmetric) locations around the baseplate's perimeter.  Anyway, more details
on that will be forthcoming.

The first draft of the standardized doors are available:

The technic holes will be used to attach the sections together.  Simply put,
each module needs to have at least two doors, located in any of the 8 spots
designated. It looks like 7 bricks wall height works best ...

Your killing me...  this looks so cool!  I wish I could make this game.  I
might have to work up a module if I have time anyway.

Eric Kingsley