Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes:
Sure, I think so - any thoughts from anybody else?  If not, I'll raise them
all up by one plate ...

Note that a baseplate plus one plate isn't quite the same height as two
plates, but you could cover a green or blue baseplate with grey plates and
work ok.

Quite true..

It would be cool to go a little higher, and then you could have pits and
secret hideaways in the floor...

Ooooooo, I like! If only I had the extra bricks available to, I'd make some
staircase modules raising up a level, along with large tiled landings to put
other modules onto at that same raised level. Then of course the raised
level would have plenty of room for being sunken in with pits and the like...

DaveE