Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:39:38 GMT

I would definatly like to get together again.  Someone mentioned a March time
frame.  Pretty much any weekend in March is good for me.

-Jason Spears

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
As for the organization, I think that there has to be some formal structure
with a formal time schedule, much in the way I hear of SeaLUG.  Even if only
a couple show at any one meet, the idea of having semi-fixed get-togethers
with a rotation in meeting places is necessary if we are going to meet more
than three times a year.

We also need minutes from meetings to be posted, for the sake of planned
events and group trips.  I would like to see some the travelling lego
displays that I keep hearing out of Chicago way.  Formal visits to nearby
lugs would foster communication and growth.

~Trev