Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Kai, Larry, and All,

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
We do have one (made by me AND I WOULD LIKE SOME
CREDIT!)

You will get the credit, Kai, you do not need to yell, all
right? I think it might be time for some inter-nasal
diazapam.

And you deserve that credit. It's a nice logo, although
Scott had to fix it
as it doesn't print well. He changed the colors and
sharpened the lettering
but the idea for putting the text inside a state outline
is yours. (no need
to shout about it)

I did not do anything, Kai fixed it after I talked to him
about it. He did a fine job, and when we get this MICHLUG
thing figured out, we will make sure Kai gets credit for the
logo. kai, can you get the LEGO with the R on it? We will
then use that for the train club. Did you get the logo with
the bridge to come out all right? I have not seen it in many
moons.

Yes i can get the R very easily.  Sorry for yelling.  I can change the
resolutin if it comes out to "squared".

As for everything else, I will sponsor the michlug.org
domain name, as stated before, but we need a host or a
server or something. Any ideas?

We also need to figure out what we want to do, in terms of
membership, etc. I will throw in the 16% off all sales to my
site. Any ideas / suggestions?

*Special Note* The MICHLUG discount to the members
overrides my current sales, so please e-mail me before you
make a purchase. It will have to be manually taken off!

--
Scott "Who is at his 4th job right now, 1) TSSC, 2) Black &
Veatch, 3) Meijer, and 4) AEI" S.

I love to work! ;)

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net