Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Eric Brouwer writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:

Sushi is good but expensive.  If your ever in The north side Detroit,
Cautious Traveler, try going to Nobel Fish.  Great Sushi restaruant.

Nobel Fish???  Wow!  I can't believe someone here knows about that place.
Where do you live/work, Kai?  I live in Royal Oak at 13 and Woodward.

I haven't been keeping up on my Lugnet as much as I'd have liked to lately,
but if you are all meeting some place, I'd love to try and make it.  If
you'll have me that is...

Nobel Fish has GREAT sushi, BTW.  Ever been to Kubuki or Sushi-Ko in
Farmington Hills?

Eric

Hi Eric,

I work in Madison Heights.  You don't live to far away at all.  If there was
to be a get together in the area, I could stop in after work!

What is your claim to fame?  Trains?  Castle?  Space?  Robotics?

Best regards,

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.