Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:57:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Green tea? Blah, I do like fruity teas, strawberry, etc. Iced peach tea,
umm.......
I do have a nice cold Pepsi One here, which is really good after 5 hours of
pushing carts in the middle of a thundersotrm, in Febuary (?!?!?!?!?). I do
enjoy a nice cup of cappucino, coffee, etc. I do not know what a california
roll is, but, hey, I love food, so I'll try it! ; )

Sushi roll with rice rolled in seaweed, and has various raw veggies
including some crab or ususally immitation crab.  It's not *that* bad - I
had my first one last week.  Prior to that I would only eat veggie sushi.

Sushi is good but expensive.  If your ever in The north side Detroit,
Cautious Traveler, try going to Nobel Fish.  Great Sushi restaruant.

But date wise i cant be at any meetings until after March.

kai

---snipped------