Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:58:06 GMT

Hey, Scott!

Hey what?!?! ; )

What'ya up to over there in Ann Arbor way, fellow space nut?

Well, actually, I have a few models in Ldraw finally, the ADF G-200, the
Coastal Marine and the typical gray one, I have made the ADF F-750 Ldraw
model now, and I do have a new creation, the TDF - AV400, the replacement to
the ADF G-200, drawn up. I just have to build it.

As for the webpage, I did look over most of the page yesterday, it really
needs cleaning up, and have a definiate plan of attack for completion.
here's an old one, I will go and upload the current one in a few minutes.

http://www.geocities.com/legoguy712/APNET/APNET-Home.htm

Mr. Guenther, how's the capital ship coming?  It seems that most of the
MichLUG group is 90% trains, planes and automobiles, and only a few of us
are pro-space.  And out of that few, most of those members work *excesive*
hours.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

According to Scott, he barely has time to even blink.

Oh, well, I do blink occasionally. I was really freaked when that
thunderstorm rolled through, and the power kept blinking, for an hour. Very
irratating.

Anyone else pro-space in the local MichLUG area that wants to connect
realitvely soon?

I am sure we can get together sometime. I am pretty open on the weekends
now.