Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Green tea? Blah, I do like fruity teas, strawberry, etc. Iced peach tea,
umm.......
I do have a nice cold Pepsi One here, which is really good after 5 hours of
pushing carts in the middle of a thundersotrm, in Febuary (?!?!?!?!?). I do
enjoy a nice cup of cappucino, coffee, etc. I do not know what a california
roll is, but, hey, I love food, so I'll try it! ; )

Sushi roll with rice rolled in seaweed, and has various raw veggies
including some crab or ususally immitation crab.  It's not *that* bad - I
had my first one last week.  Prior to that I would only eat veggie sushi.

I, of course, will attempt to not stray off topic here.  ;^)

Have there been any thoughts as to when the next meeting will be?  I am out
of town on the 23rd-27th of Feb.  I would like to see you guys before then
if possible.  I would also like to see your work-in-progress pages that you
have been working on but have never gotten around to posting, Scott.  I owe
Chris a small amount of cash, and I would like to see some space mocs out
there in addition to the trains.  :^)  And I would like to see a meeting a
little closer to Detroit this time around.  Although I would drive a fair
distance if I can crash.

Later!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

Scott "Too busy, too much of the time, dreaming of when he has time to build
again...." S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company