Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:44:55 GMT

Sushi roll with rice rolled in seaweed, and has various raw veggies
including some crab or ususally immitation crab.  It's not *that* bad - I
had my first one last week.  Prior to that I would only eat veggie sushi.

Sushi? Err.. no thanks!

I, of course, will attempt to not stray off topic here.  ;^)

It is not to hard to stray off topic in the org parts, most people don't see
it. Anyway...

Have there been any thoughts as to when the next meeting will be?  I am • out
of town on the 23rd-27th of Feb.  I would like to see you guys before then
if possible.  I would also like to see your work-in-progress pages that • you
have been working on but have never gotten around to posting, Scott.

I will try to get something up this weekend, i have to get some more stuff
done for AEI today and get rolling on finishing my taxes for TSSC. Ah,
fun....

I owe
Chris a small amount of cash, and I would like to see some space mocs out
there in addition to the trains.  :^)  And I would like to see a meeting a
little closer to Detroit this time around.  Although I would drive a fair
distance if I can crash.

Well, I will talk to Chris taoday, and see. Maybe at my house or something,
who knows?

TTYL!

Scott