Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:31:54 GMT

i can still host i have an ok from my parents.  I would certainly have
enough room for 4 or more :)) and people could bring large models.  I am
located in Northville (thats a plus for Canadians)  I am near Chris's house
(so he could bring some large lego models)  but i mean its all up to you
guys.  Just get a date in mind so i can figure it out.

kai

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
Whould anybody else like to host?

I'd be happy to, but my place is cramped at the best of times, and at the
moment I have a 5 1/2 x 7 ft table in the middle of my living room. I'm
hard-pressed to find seating for four :-)

If we have an Ann Arbor area meeting in March, April or May we could do a quick
road-trip to my place for a viewing of my church project. I'll let you see some
pics before you decide if it's worth the trip. I hope to finish the project and
photograph it this month.

Here's the URL...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church

Amy