 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4548
Re: Legofest di Torino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote:
   Ciao, che bello il Legofest di Torino....

Ciao a tutti,

So much thanks to express.

Thank you Luca (and your family) for the event organisation. What a nice idea was this tour on bus by night. We all have enjoyed it.

Marco, Luca, Gianluca, Alex, Davide and Sara, Diego, Mariolina, Andrea, Fabio, Christian and every ItLUG members... so many enthusiasts builders and friendly people. Thank you for your smiles and kind words.

I have noticeably appreciated all the Technic stuffs. All of them are working, motorized, equipped with pneumatic functions feed by compressors. Beat Felber and Schuler made the trip from Switzerland - thank you guys.

And Jan was there also - Jan is doing a lot of trip to attend numerous European events. Thank you Jan, I’m not sure everybody knows how it’s kind of you to do so.

Thank you again Didier for all the stuff you gave me and to the other ItLug members. The FreeLug and the other professional stickers, the good French wine (I will drink it with a good fish dish) and the Mocs I’ve seen (the swimming pool of your house is fantastic!). We didn’t have much place, I think the LEGOfest in Turin was one of the smallest (as surface) but it was possible to meet French guys, Swiss AFoL, Jan and 2 LEGO Ambassadors. Only the greatest event (eg. Legoworld, 1000steine and some others) can offer the same things. Next year we will have a broader place. And I would be happy to attend to one FreeLug meeting/exhibition. Last year I wanted travel to Grenoble, but I was unable to find a cheap and confortable transportation so I had to remain at home. :-(

   To meet people face to face is worth one thousand e-mails.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/LEGOFEST/TORINO06/grp01.jpg

Grazie mille a tutti,

Grazie di cuore! Se passi da Torino, chiamami! Potremmo andare a bere una CocaCola o una Pepsi :-)

Luca