 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4527
Re: Legofest di Torino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Alex Cordero wrote:
Didier Enjary wrote:

Marco, Luca, Gianluca, Alex, Davide and Sara, Diego, Mariolina, Andrea, Fabio,
Christian and every ItLUG members... so many enthusiasts builders and friendly
people. Thank you for your smiles and kind words.

I thank you for coming and to be so nice with us... Next time we will
attempt to make LF sponsorised by Coca Cola (hehehehe) :)

I hope your work as a Lego Ambassador could be useful as much as your
kindness and joy and enthusiasm is.

Can I just ask you a question? I can't find your web site anymore, can
you post a link here? Many Thanks!

To maintain a personal website is time consuming (and quite expensive). So I
don't maintain "www.6studs.com" anymore. (Anyway it was not very well updated
:-) ).

But I'm trying in the near future to restore some content of it on the FreeLUG
website.

The FreeLUG website has some english content :
http://www.freelug.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=58

and noticeably a train section

http://www.freelug.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=61

in which the 6studs.com content could find a nice place.

ASAP I'll finish the Ballabio DVD and I'll post you, together with LF
Torino, 2005 edition.

I've left a copy of all my pictures and videos to Luca. Hope you can recover
them.

When you can, please post to me your postal address.

Grazie a te di tutto e speriamo di rivederti l'anno prossimo!

Merci pour tout et j'espère vous revoir tous l'année prochaine!

Didier

Ciao!

Alex