 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4547
Re: Legofest di Torino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:02:03 GMT

Hello all

Beat Schuler and me are safely back home in Switzerland. Our models survived the trip more or less.

In the meantime I managed to upload my pictures of the event to brickshelf:

I would not miss it to thank you all for the great time we could spend in Torino. I’d like to thank for the excellent organization of the event, for the bus trip to the old tram depot, the delicious meal we had there and most of all for the warm welcome we encountered in Torino!

Thank you for the Smart, Luca G. and thanks for the applause I got for demonstrating my Lima 2400 dragline on ITLugs excellent construction site diorama.

Finally I would like to thank my LEGO buddy Beat Schuler for the idea to take part in LEGOFEST. It was our first LEGO event but definitely not the last one...

Best regards from Switzerland

Beat

http://www.engineeringwithabs.ch