 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4524
Re: Legofest di Torino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:04:06 GMT

Didier Enjary wrote:

Marco, Luca, Gianluca, Alex, Davide and Sara, Diego, Mariolina, Andrea, Fabio,
Christian and every ItLUG members... so many enthusiasts builders and friendly
people. Thank you for your smiles and kind words.

I thank you for coming and to be so nice with us... Next time we will
attempt to make LF sponsorised by Coca Cola (hehehehe) :)

I hope your work as a Lego Ambassador could be useful as much as your
kindness and joy and enthusiasm is.

Can I just ask you a question? I can't find your web site anymore, can
you post a link here? Many Thanks!

ASAP I'll finish the Ballabio DVD and I'll post you, together with LF
Torino, 2005 edition. When you can, please post to me your postal address.

Grazie a te di tutto e speriamo di rivederti l'anno prossimo!

Ciao!

Alex