 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 98
Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:37:31 GMT

Be it in a
mall, or in a park, or at the Ontario Science Centre.  Just posting a
bulletin a couple weeks ahead in the area will both draw more entries, and
lots of spectators.  Think about it!

If the competitions we do in Toronto ever went that public, I think that I'd
politely decline attending future events... :-/

(*far* too much pressure in an atmosphere like that - sucks the fun right
out of it)

    Iain

WOW, this is something i never thought about.  how many other would not
want to participate in a more public event??

what is our focus? (no really)  :)  are we aiming for a HUGE pay per
view "battle bots" type show, or will we remain a small gathering of
friend who come together to share ideas?

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @