 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 97
Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:15:07 GMT

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message

Finally, the Seattle event was held at the Pacific Science Center here. • It
drew HUGE crowds!  I was really surprised at the number of people that
showed up.  And they *loved* it!  I would suggest you consider a much more
public place for your robot competitions after this next one.  Be it in a
mall, or in a park, or at the Ontario Science Centre.  Just posting a
bulletin a couple weeks ahead in the area will both draw more entries, and
lots of spectators.  Think about it!

If the competitions we do in Toronto ever went that public, I think that I'd
politely decline attending future events... :-/

(*far* too much pressure in an atmosphere like that - sucks the fun right
out of it)

    Iain