 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 152
Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
That's a question I can't answer.  A question for the group:  Are there at
least going to be four entries to make David's effort worthwhile?

Umm, as usual I cant say.  maybe there are MANY lurkers out there who
will enter a sumo bot, but we will never know until game day.

So,  i hear by decree that there WILL  be a SUMO game for the purposes
of getting people who are beginners (or who like the game) involved.
anyone can enter, and you can build as complex a bot as you want.

Cool.

so Dave, i hope that answers your question.  we will have a sumo game.
if when we show up there is a line out the door of sumo bots then Calum
and I will decided then and there about if we should have 2 class's and
a qualifying match......

Thank you.  I know of at least two that will enter.

--
  David Schilling