 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9761
Re: OT: Anyone know how the Phaeton W12 engine works?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:41:10 GMT

John Guerquin wrote:

<http://www.tirekick.com/may02/W8PASSAT.htm>

<http://autozine.kyul.net/technical_school/engine/tech_engine_packaging.htm>

Wow, they really do use Flubber.

So did they do this for a functional reason or just to make an engine
that looks like their Logo?

I want to work at a company that has the money to throw at screwy things
like this.  But John, I'll give you first crack at it. :-)

Derek