 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9755
Re: OT: Anyone know how the Phaeton W12 engine works?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

The Prius uses a similar setup to what you mentioned to mesh the electric motor
and gasoline engine in the THS.

http://prius.toyota.com/technology/hybrid.html

This is perhaps more revealing:

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/hybrid-car9.htm

My friend Maria took me for a drive in her Toyota ECHO this weekend.  I like
Maria a lot.  In our talking it came out that she bought her ECHO at the same
dealership I did, from the same sales guy!  Alan Pfaff.

http://www.heffnerlexustoyota.com/images/staff/Alan%20Pfaff.jpg

Alan was really good to both of us.  He hooked us up good.

Maria likes the ECHO for its visibility (you can't see the hood at all, the dash
just ends and that's it) and economical nature.  There's something just so
awesome about watching a woman shift.

The best was when someone almost rear-ended her and she said "I like the bach of
my ECHO just fine the way it is, thank you!".

I love my Toyota.

    Iain