 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9026
Re: Chris' notebook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:00:25 GMT

I'm sure somewhere, Chris has a logbook with notes like this:  :)

steve, as I've said in private e-mail.

1.  I hate you.
2.  this was the funniest thing I've seen posted in a very long time.

I don't even have a snazzy come back.  it was that funny.

BUT, that being said, everything you show, although plausible, is just
plain wrong.

On Sat. I will show up with a robot. and it will be COOL, colour
co-ordinated, and sexy looking.

right now the only issue for me is the good vs bad blocks.

and despite this:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=6723

what you don't see is all the phone conversations I've had with Calum
about which is which.

Chris

BTW I gotta ask, exactly how much time did you spend researching all
those past NG messages??