 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9045
Re: Chris' notebook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snip>

Steve,

I was planning on building a sumo 'bot to enter one of your competitions, but I
can't seem to find a link anywhere for your club's website.

If you could please furnish me with said link, as well as a link that may list
some CurrentEvents that you may have, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave K