 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9042
Re: Chris' notebook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:15:11 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
About 2.5 hours.  None of it was company time.  Of course.

2.5 hours.

this is (using chris logic) a very nice compliment. think about it. I'm just some
normal (great) guy but people spend all this time talking about ~ me ~

oh get over it.  You know full well I'm just exposing you for the fraud you
really are.

Only you could be delusional enough to consider this a complement.  :)

Check this out:
http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html

Steve, this is completely against the charter of rtlToronto.

I'm pretty sure NOTHING is against the rules, when it comes to the rtl NG.  :)

But, are you saying it's against the rules to post a link (
http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html ) to a web site (
http://www.24tooth.com ) for a group ( http://www.24tooth.com ) that one day
hopes to live up to rtl Toronto standards...

Wait a second.  That's not what I meant.  Anyone could get down to those
standards.  :)

But this group: http://www.24tooth.com  may still hope to one day have the type
of following rtl does, if enough people attend their events ( like
http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html ).

about what goes on here, BUT to try to garner support for your "little game" by

MY little game?

My LITTLE game?

you mean this one: http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html

First, I must point out that *MY* group's web site:
http://users.nlci.com/imagination/mindstorm/

hasn't been updated in over a year.  I just don't care, and I don't have a bunch
of people bugging me, like Calum does.

However, the LEGO Robotic Group of Ann Arbor ( http://www.24tooth.com ) does a
pretty good job of updating their web site:

http://www.24tooth.com

and their current event page:

http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html

As for the little game ( http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html ) a turnout of
30+ robots is expected.

The LEGO Group has furnished a one set of (four) Spybots, to be given out as
prizes at the event ( http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html ) to winners in
both classes, a crowd favorite, and as a door prize to one lucky entrant.

I'm not running this event ( http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html ), I just
show up a some of the group's ( http://www.24tooth.com ) events.

posting  about it  in RTL.... well, that's just lame.

shame on you.

I'll try to limit the number of times I post this link:
http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html

in your group.

you have your own NG to post about such things.

There's no reason to post this link: http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html to
this group's ( http://www.24tooth.com ) NG.  They ( http://www.24tooth.com )
already know about it ( http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html )

you don't see me or calum posting in the ann arbour news inviting people to Toronto.

I'm sure if you wanted to post something to this group's (
http://www.24tooth.com ) NG, they ( http://www.24tooth.com ) wouldn't complain.

we follow all the "rules,"  we achieve success despite some peoples best efforts,
and when we cant be put down, you come along and try to ride our coat tails of fame.

Me ( http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/howto/story/0,24330,3414548,00.html )
ride your ( ) coat tails?

:)

wow, that last paragraph made me sound all high and mighty.

You often seem to think this same thought:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=8199