 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8199
Re: Put-up or Shut-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:36:50 GMT

Steve, I'm not going to play your little game.

I "put up" at  EVERY single rtl event.

period.

I have nothing to prove.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022203-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081702/
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022302-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-021701-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-092300-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052700-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-010800-index.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-082299-index.html

besides I've got a RCX powered backhoe to build.

Steve I understand your frustration at needing good solid competition.
it must be tough to watch what RTL does and see what we do in one city,
that takes most of your country to figure out.

I really do want to go to brickfest. But I'm sad to say that
circumstances do not allow me to do that.

those same obligations that keep me from Brickfest also limit my now
dwindling free time to build.  Steve as a father yourself I have to
commend you on your ability to create and manage a family.  I could
never have built a robot for an R11(?) style game and drive across to
some foreign country, all with a newborn in tow.  Kudos'

With my new daughter I have yet to figure out that balance.

Chris

WOW, that last paragraph really made me look good; and mature.