 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9052
Re: Chris' notebook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I was planning on building a sumo 'bot to enter one of your competitions, but I
can't seem to find a link anywhere for your club's website.

If you could please furnish me with said link, as well as a link that may list
some CurrentEvents that you may have, it would be appreciated.

Dave K

hmm.

Well, I was really just wanting someone like Chris to show up.  That way, we
could all laugh as his robot runs off the edge of the field, using his program:

10?clr
20 on A B
30 goto 10

( http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=8402 )

I've seen some of your robots.  http://sparky.i989.net/sumo.htm

It was my first meeting with Chris, Calum and co.

I walk in with this 1x1x1 foot LEGO block and Victor takes one look and says,
"Oh my..."

Was a moment to be sure.

Iain still beat me, though, and I've been playing 'catch up' to his robot finess
ever since

I don't want to face them in the sumo ring.

On the other hand, considering that you can't seem to find the link, maybe we DO
want your robots there...

You posted a link to something?  Must've missed it.

Dave K