 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9021
Re: Chris' notebook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:21:48 GMT

Brilliant!  :-)

To add a few notes:

March 17, 2003

Designed game to play on Derek's excessive cleanliness when it comes to
his lego.  This should stop him from entering the game.

July, 2003
----------

Through series of secret negotiation with University of California
Irvine I've successfully gotten Jeff's wife Susan hired as a professor.
  This should take Jeff out of the picture.

August 2, 2003
--------------

Bad new, doesn't look like Jeff will be leaving soon enough.  Must make
deal with University to get them down there sooner.

August 26, 2003
---------------

Intercept messages between Derek and Jeff about rice game robots.  Crap!
Derek might be entering contest.  Must introduce AC power code
controversy to discourage his plans.

September 2, 2003

Derek and Jeff are talking about some x12 thing, appears the risk of
Derek entering has lessened.

September 4, 2003

disguise self as Japanese School girl, tail Calum and Derek to the
Pacific Mall, I over hear Derek say he's not entering the contest.  Why
does he need all that hard disk space anyway?  And why was Calum looking
at me that way?