 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6723
6722  |  6724
Subject:
NEXT GAME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:22:04 GMT

again, it is late and i will post more tomorrow....

the game that has been decided upon will be this:

in our 8x8 playfeild, place the SAME 2' x 2' box.... except this time we
will INVERT the box.  Inside of this box we are going to half fill it
with uncooked white rice.   we will also add 20 standard 2x4 lego
bricks.   (10 black, 10 white)

build an 18" robot, that can start on your HALF of the play field and
when started will have to get just the BLACK lego bricks out of the rice
(and out of the inner box)

points for every black brick, negative points for ever white bricks.

let the rice jokes begin.

OH. and Calum has drawn the logo and named the game "raiders of the lost
part"

Chris