 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8508
Re: New York's Mayor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:37:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Joe Franco wrote:

None of this would have really happened if the cheap "powers that be," both here
in the US and probably even Canada would have wanted to spend money to upgrade
the power systems to 21st century standards. We're still running on ancient
technology...The money's there, why not spend it on something useful?

Joe Franco
*ahh the sweet smell of politics*

I think we all need to take a visit to alt.cuddle.

    Iain

PS - Wonderland is closed and the CNE delayed its opening 'till tomorrow.  No KMG Afterburner for me.  :(   I guess I may as well go to the dinner.

PPS - what the heck is going on with these long-lined posts with no carriage
returns?!