 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8499
Re: New York's Mayor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:50:56 GMT

"Blame Canada! Blame Canada!"

I heard that early this morn and I cant tell you how upset this made me.

you sound like an out-of-work Canadian Lumber Jack.  relax.

I work for a company that makes electric meters (the kind that go on the side of
your house, so the electric company knows how much electric you're using)  One
of the guys here had a dream that HE was responsable for mis-programming one
meter and causing this little power problem.

I told him it was no big deal.  I doubt anyone really noticed.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

even today, this seems like a silly question.

and just to continue this rant.....

bla bla bla

:)

whew.... that was a bit of pent up rage.....

the preceding attack is aimed solely at the administration and "system" you lego
guys are still cool.**

** except you Steve H.  ;)

HEY?  What did I ever do/say to you?  oh, wait.  never mind.