 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8496
Re: New York's Mayor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Aaron Sneary wrote:
This morning on the news I heard NYC's Mayor (I cannot spell his name) say that
the blackout likely occurred somewhere in Canada. A song popped into my head:
"Blame Canada! Blame Canada!"

Take care of yourselves. But don't rig candles to the RCS's.

I was ready to buy the B5 Season 3 and some AAA batteries for the Spybot when
the power went out. Slowly went home and sort LEGO until it get really dark.  I
am sure the folks down South in Toronto have more interesting story when they
get back online.

Oh man I can't believe they manage to open both stock markets today.

BTW Zellers have Spybots scanned for $60 but only one Zellers (Hazeldean) in
Ottawa has them.