 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7917
Re: DCC party?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:25:12 GMT

and seat adjustments), it drives smoothly and responds solidly (and not too
sportily, ie the Mazda 6) and is relatively conservative in design (ie, not the
Altima) but not too boring (ie, the Camry)

I thought the new Toyota line up was anything *but* boring.  It's certainly
reflected in the atmosphere in the commercials, dealerships, and when you sit in
the vehicle.  The new Corolla/Camry are aimed at a younger crowd.

I think you should take some images and put up a "my car" page.  I was thinking
about doing the same.  I found out last night geting skirts for mine would be
like, $1200 or something.  I thought it would be like $150.  So no skirts for da
'cel.

Your turn.  They have 2003 Elements just waiting for you at Pickering Honda.

Weird - I had a dream about the Element last night.  I was buying one used off
some lady, and then when she said it was automatic, I got upset, and the car
turned into a watermellon, and I think that was the end of that.

    Iain