 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7918
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:05:49 GMT

Wayne Young wrote:

The game has been simplified, namely no sorting of white bricks from black
bricks.

It was my understanding there would be brick sorting too.  This is what
Chris was describing to people at the road show when people asked what
our next contest was going to be.

The number of black bricks mixed into the rice doesn't appear to be specified.

It was an equal number of black and white bricks, but both competitors
where gunning for white bricks.  I forget what we said for the total number.

Also a probable typo: "What should you bring? Any pipe and joints you have to
contribute to the common game track."

It seems quite obvious to me why you have to bring pipe. :-)

Derek