 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7941
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 03:08:39 GMT

Ok, Wayne, Derek you are both correct.  in the rice will be BOTH black and
white bricks.  I even think it has be corrected on line. (calum is very
efficient.)

Done this morning.

So we need to sort them... can we have the original 2x2 bricks?  2x4s are much
harder to sort since they need to be alined first.