 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7942
7941  |  7943
Subject:
Road Show Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 03:59:42 GMT

Chris, at one point during the show, I think on Sunday you and Calum
where arguing about something.  Yes I know I need to narrow it down a
lot more.  You were pointing at my yellow "City Hall" building and
saying something about it and Calum was correcting you about it.  I
remember this happening, but I don't remember what you were talking
about and I got distracted and didn't get to find out what was up.  So
what were you two on about anyway?

Derek