 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7962
Re: Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:23:52 GMT

-snip-

Excuse me for sticking my nose in here (RTLToronto newsgroup seems to use half
of LUGNET's capacity, you know...),

JohnG, GMLTC

-snip-

:)

no one else seems to be using  it.  I like to think of  lug.org.rtlToronto as more a
mix of .general and .offtopic with a spice of slightly mature humor.  oh, and on
occasion we talk about lego.

:)

Chris Ph.D

ring, ring

"oh, hi Calum, nice of you to be calling me at work."