 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7955
Re: Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:06:46 GMT

I won a very cool diecast PT Cruiser model at a company event recently, which
was properly decaled up with corporate logos (as a fleet management group, this
is a prized posession).  There was a note on the top of the car which says
"Don't open the doors, or the decals will fall off".  So, one of my drunken
programmers tried to open the doors, which I told her not to.

Fast forward a week later, and every day, my PT Cruiser doors were pulled open.
Eventually, all the decaling broke off completely.

Excuse me for sticking my nose in here (RTLToronto newsgroup seems to use half
of LUGNET's capacity, you know...), but would it be possible to create new
decals to replace the damaged ones?

I've got an Alps printer that makes pretty decent decals, I'd be happy to give
it a try for you.  (No guarantees about color matching, I haven't quite figured
that out yet.)  I could bring 'em to BrickFest for you.

JohnG, GMLTC