 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7966
Re: Road Show Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

no, your misspelling of my name actually refers to this guy:

http://www.turkishembassy-london.com/abstract.htm

oops.  no.  I ment this guy:
http://www.nast.dost.gov.ph/profiles/magno.htm

Why I love Google images:  Without that feature, I never would have discovered
this:

http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cns/2002-04-30/images/mangocutout300dpi.jpg

(parentURL: http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cns/2002-04-30/558.asp )

Yes, while the first image after searching for "Dr Mango" yeilds an image of a
tropical cafe, the second shows us how to teach our cats how to be clever.

    Iain