 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7952
Re: Road Show Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:53:05 GMT

Well the explanation for the inconstancy is simple.  I ran out of the
1x1 with the ring.  I figured the 1x1 with vertical clip was the closest
match.  :-)

I figured as much... I was trying to elicit a response from the building owner at the
time.

I'm glad you managed to push Calum's buttons on this.  It's fun watching
you push Calum's buttons.

although fun, its no longer a challenge.  now its almost just as regular as breathing.

Maybe I'll could do a remote satellite video feed   talk at brickfest on button
pushing.  I could have Calum do up a fancy PowerPoint presentation.  I'd offer
topical examples.  I'd use local RTL'ers as my example "mark."   yep. it would be a
hit.

You know there could be a doctoral thesis in there somewhere.

Derek

WOW,   Dr. C. Magno. Ph.D..  that has a GREAT sound to it.  your right, I could do up a
whole dissertation in button pushing.   Of course I would not call it "button pushing"
it would need a more mature sounding title, like. "fecal matter agitation" or "vocal
proximity perturbance"

Chris