 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7946
Re: Road Show Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:47:59 GMT

Chris was declaring the building inconsistent because some of the windows were
lined with 1x1 grey round rings and others 1x1 grey vertical clips.

this is true.  As an observer I felt this "look" to be odd.  I think a few of the
younger kids pointed it out to me as well.  "Hey, I found 3 monkeys!!!   I found 3
monkeys!!!  Mister.... why does that yellow building have non matching window sill
elements?? Can I have my green sticker now? "

I've learned over the years he does stuff like this to push people's buttons.  I
don't understand it myself.

Calum

pushing other peoples buttons is a valid pastime.  Part of the fun is the ~finding~
of said buttons.  but you have to be careful. you cant just push ANY button. you
have to pick your button wisely based on that moments events.

Maybe I'll could do a remote satellite video feed   talk at brickfest on button
pushing.  I could have Calum do up a fancy PowerPoint presentation.  I'd offer
topical examples.  I'd use local RTL'ers as my example "mark."   yep. it would be a
hit.

Chris