 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7956
Re: Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Gerlach wrote:

Excuse me for sticking my nose in here (RTLToronto newsgroup seems to use half
of LUGNET's capacity, you know...), but would it be possible to create new
decals to replace the damaged ones?

I've got an Alps printer that makes pretty decent decals, I'd be happy to give
it a try for you.  (No guarantees about color matching, I haven't quite figured
that out yet.)  I could bring 'em to BrickFest for you.

Thankfully, there's a mechanic in our office who is just as obsessive about
little things and had a pile of subscale corporate logos done up with a vinyl
cutter for his own models of corporate vehicles.

They came to the rescue of my model and replaced the decals, albeit they're
different but just as good.

He actually owns the Alps printer too :)

Your offer is greatly appreciated though.

Calum