 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7963
Re: A fun game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:41:15 GMT

YES!!! this sounds DEATH!!!  GH-UI MUST HAVE!!!   WANT!  I'm going to be all over
this like a ride from PCWL.

So.  The two latest rumours for PCWo2004 are either:

a)  HUSS ToppleTower  http://www.hussrides.com/5-ClassicToppleTower.htm

16 metres tower, tips back and forth while the disc rotates, and the base
rotates.  Very nice!  Watch the videoclip.

b)  Vekoma Hammerhead Stall  http://www.vekoma.com/ <- click Rides / Hammerhead
Stall

Scrapped Vekoma concept from 2000.  We'd be geting the prototype which has sat
in a feild in Holland for 3 years because NO ONE WANTS IT.  Bad.

I fear they'll go with the Hammerhead Stall because it'll be cheaper than the
ToppleTower (Wouldn't surprise me if Vekoma paid someone to take it away) and
they'll be able to market it as a huge 60m coaster ("Canada's Largest... etc").
Sigh.  Even though the ToppleTower would be way more fun, everyone could go on
it, and it'd be totally relaxing and cool.  But you can't really market
ToppleTower.  :(

Not the response you wanted, I know.  :) But hopefully someone will build a
ToppleTower model, and I'll be all like, wow and stuff.

    Iain