 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7960
Re: A fun game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:57:17 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Here's a fun game for the train folk here.  .space has this Seed Part thing they
run every month where they take a part no one likes and they build a model
around it.  I know MonLUG or ParLUGment does this from time to time too-they
build a model based on an idea or something similar (ie, everyone build a tower)

Anyone interested in trying this out sometime in a less hectic dinner?

Calum

YES!!! this sounds DEATH!!!  GH-UI MUST HAVE!!!   WANT!  I'm going to be all over
this like a ride from PCWL. not to be confused with PMCL which is the competition to
Dave.

so this sounds like fun. NOT.  its like when that kid showed up with a creation with
nothing but brick separators.  go on calum, show us the pic.

Derek, this is a good example of multiple button pushing.

watch as I try to get a response from multiple people in one fell swoop.

off line we can analyze this post and see how i tie, Iain, with Dave in a mock reply
to Calum.

this is prime button pushing.

watch and learn grasshopper.