 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7916
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:43:02 GMT

Debate if these are
accepatble rules.  We'll finalize in a week or two.

The game has been simplified, namely no sorting of white bricks from black
bricks. That's a little disappointing, but suits me fine since I haven't got
that far yet. However, if there is one rule I'd like to see changed, it's the
"fits within a 12-inch cube" one. My bot is already built to fit within the
18-inch cube that was originally spoken about.

The number of black bricks mixed into the rice doesn't appear to be specified.

Also a probable typo: "What should you bring? Any pipe and joints you have to
contribute to the common game track."