 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7915
7914  |  7916
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 04:52:28 GMT

Hi folks,

Here's the latest info on rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-091303/

It has the rulesheet and other useful information.  Debate if these are
accepatble rules.  We'll finalize in a week or two.

Calum