 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7914
Re: DCC party?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 03:31:01 GMT

ps. How's the new car Calum?

It's very nice.  John gave me a ride to the dealership tonight and I took
delivery of a brand new 2003 Accord LX-G.

So far it's easy to drive, has all the power I'd want out of it, and is nicely
built.  Major highlights were:  Honda's quality control and manufacturing
precision, good human factors/ergonomics design (instrument cluster is VERY
visible, well placed controls, excellent anthropometric positioning of controls
and seat adjustments), it drives smoothly and responds solidly (and not too
sportily, ie the Mazda 6) and is relatively conservative in design (ie, not the
Altima) but not too boring (ie, the Camry)

Your turn.  They have 2003 Elements just waiting for you at Pickering Honda.

Calum