 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7875
7874  |  7876
Subject:
DCC party?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:54:53 GMT

Are we going DCC for NMRA?

I'm willing to convert two of my train motors to DCC if we are going to
do DCC for NMRA.  I will however need help making the conversion.  I've
done a little soldering but I'm not super comfortable with electronics.
Assistance would be appreciated.

We should also design a building for the the DCC RCX to hide in.
Something that hides the RCX but allows the IR port to be visible from
around the layout.  A small tower in one corner could work.

I'm also planing to destroy a few straight pieces of track in an attempt
to make a 45degree crossing.  If it works it will be really cool for
driving DCC trains all around the layout.  If it doesn't then I'll have
a few messed up straight pieces.  :-)

Derek

ps. How's the new car Calum?