 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7883
Re: DCC party?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:41:08 GMT

Hey Ralph, you're in luck (I think)--I'll be in Owen Sound tomorrow for
business.  If you have an RCX (really? You do?) I'll bring up 16 curve pieces
plus motor.  I'll need the motor back for July 18th for the train show, though.

Do you have the track connectors?

Dave K

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Is anyone willing to sell/lend me a DCC capable train chassis
and a small track circle?

Mark emailed me the driver for the DCC and I'll be wedging it
into pbForth along with the servo driver. I'm also planning
to start limited production on an H-bridge driver so you can
use a single motor port to control the track...

Sometimes I hate being stuck up here in Owen Sound. Maybe if any
of you pass through on the way to Tobermory or Sauble Beach you
could stop in and say hi? :-)

Ralph