 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7889
RE: DCC party?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:24:45 GMT

Give me a call later in the day then. We have some company
on Wednesday night, but we can probably squeeze another
person in.

I don't have time right now to do the DCC thing, so if you
can lend me one after the show, that's fine.

On the other hand, if you're getting a bunch from
Jeff E, then maybe I can buy one from you...

We can talk about this tomorrow.

Ralph