 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7890
Re: StrongBad made me laugh this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:20:12 GMT

it was cute..... I think since you took the time to post about it, it
was "built up" for me....

In other news. the world of Gord has nothing new since last time I
looked MONTHS ago.

In more other news (re the lego zoo event) .... I did not STOMP on any
little kids. Even that little runt Daniel who would only answer to the
moniker of "super daniel" and more importantly i did not STOMP on the
MOTHER of "super Daniel: who needed it even more.

geesh, if ya want a lesson on how to raise a child work in public with
kids and parents.

Chris

P.S. did Jake give the rest of you guys the secret S@H code for 94% off
all lego?