 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7887
7886  |  7888
Subject:
StrongBad made me laugh this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:58:33 GMT

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail79.html

When you think it's done, wait 15 seconds.

As well, don't forget to move your mouse over some of the text--there are
sometimes embedded links in the typing.

Dave K