 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 608
Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:20:28 GMT

That's something I'm not sure we're really ready for, but it's certainly
something on our mind. It's not even known how many folks are into trains
here in the GTA, so anything we do is a step forward-to begin, we wanted
people to come out and bring their train stuff, just to gauge the interest.
Maybe two people will show up.  Maybe fifteen will.  We're not sure.

Ah. ok. Cool. Well. Give it a whirl, then and if it goes well, keep your
eyes open. They are a lot of fun.

++Lar